Online casinos continue to populate the web. This increase is courtesy of internet and smartphone penetration all over the world. However, playing online casino games isn’t a problem. It’s how you can play for real money.
This is where many players’ tribulations begin. As an online casino player, making a deposit is crucial. You don’t want hidden fees, an insecure or rejected transaction which may leave you spectating as other players mint money in various online casino games.
With so many payment methods at your disposal, chances are you’ll find a suitable one. However, since going through all of them can be confusing, below is an overview of various payment options including what they are, their benefits and how you can make a deposit or withdrawal.
Founded in 1966, MasterCard is a force to reckon with in the credit card space. With its huge market share, it’s no wonder why many players prefer MasterCard to fund their online casino accounts. In addition, this payment method offers its users safe and secure deposits and withdrawals.
If you intend on using MasterCard for online casino gaming, then there are 3 options to consider:
- Prepaid cards: With this method, you can top up your card with money from, your bank account and later add money to your online casino account.
- Debit cards: This method allows you to use available funds in your current account.
- Credit cards: As the name suggests, you can make purchases on credit using this method although there’s a cap depending on various factors.
Benefits of Using MasterCard
Here are reasons why you should consider using MasterCard for your online casino payments:
- Safe and secure payments – Due to its global acceptance, MasterCard has millions of users. With such huge usage comes security concerns. However, MasterCard is up to the task with several checks and regulations to ensure all transactions are safe and secure.
- Global acceptance – Since its inception, MasterCard has grown to be a globally recognized brand. This means you can use MasterCard to top up your online casino account for those casinos which accept this payment method.
- Deposit huge amounts – Certain casino games may require a high minimum stake. With MasterCard, you can deposit huge sums of money to place your bet.
- Additional perks – Using MasterCard as your preferred payment method allows you to benefit from additional perks. Nevertheless, this will depend on your country of residence and the type of card you decide to use.
Depositing and Withdrawing Using MasterCard
If you want to deposit funds to your online casino account, follow these simple steps:
- Create an account with your favorite online casino. If you have one, log in using your credentials.
- Once logged in, navigate to the payment page and find MasterCard. Select this option as your payment method.
- Fill in your card details and submit them in order to perform a transaction.
- You’ll then have to wait for confirmation before you can use this method to fund your online casino account.
After winning at your favorite casino games, it’s inevitable to start looking for the withdrawal page.
- First, head over to the withdrawal page and find the MasterCard withdrawal option.
- You’ll then be redirected to the MasterCard’s online casino withdrawal page.
- On this page, you’ll have to enter your card information, withdrawal amount and other details as requested. Once you’re done, hit the submit button.
- What remains is for your funds to reflect in your account.
Similar to other e-wallets such as Neteller and Skrill, PayPal allows you to make online payments including to online casinos. This payment method is by far the most popular among netizens with millions of users with active accounts.
If you’re looking for fast and secure payments to your favorite online casino, then PayPal offers the best solution. Take a look at its benefits.
Benefits of Using PayPal
- Safe and secure transactions – PayPal encrypts all transactions making it almost impossible to hack a user’s account.
- No deposit fees – Don’t you just hate it when you have to pay certain fees every time you make a deposit to your online casino’s account? Well, if this is the case for you, then switching to PayPal will give you peace of mind since it doesn’t charge any deposit fees.
- Instant deposits – You won’t have to wait for long for funds to reflect in your online casino account after making a deposit request.
- Worldwide recognition – From online stores to online casinos, PayPal is recognized the world over. This means there are high chances of finding PayPal casinos.
- Easy to use – PayPal offers convenience to its users through easy access to funds. You only need an email address and a password in order to perform a transaction.
Depositing Using PayPal
Depositing funds to your online casino account doesn’t get any easier, especially with this 5-step process which will take you less than 10 minutes.
- Use your credentials to log on to your casino account.
- Find the casino’s menu and select the deposit option. Often, many casinos include a link to this option on their homepage.
- From the deposit options, select PayPal as your preferred payment method.
- This will redirect you to a different page where you’ll be prompted to fill in your details.
- After verification, the next step is to enter the deposit amount and submit your request. Wait a few minutes and your funds will be available in your account.
Withdrawing to PayPal
Withdrawing to PayPal is even simpler. Once you’ve accumulated profits on your online casino, head over to the withdrawal page and choose the cashier option. Select PayPal. This will open a different page where you’ll be asked to enter your email address.
If you already have one, all you need is to click on withdraw and you’ll have the money in your account. From here, you’ll have to choose a bank account where you’d like to transfer the money to and later access the money through an ATM.
American Express (Amex)
Amex is one of the world’s leading debit/credit payment options. In fact, it accounts for up to 25 percent of the credit in the United States. Such market share can get you thinking that Amex is the most popular payment method, but with recent gambling legislations, this is far from reality.
Nevertheless, there are several online casinos that accept Amex deposits. In addition, using Amex comes with several benefits.
Benefits of Using Amex
- Available worldwide – If you’re looking for a debit/credit card with global acceptance, then consider Amex. In fact, Americans can also use this card to make deposits and withdrawals on online casinos.
- Instant deposits – With an Amex card, it means you have direct access to your funds from your online casino account. Therefore, topping up your online casino account is fast.
- Membership rewards – Amex is known for its loyalty program where you earn points every time you use your card to make purchases. This includes making deposits to your favorite Amex casino.
- Customer support – It’s possible to face problems when depositing funds in your online casino account. No need to worry because Amex has the best customer support which you can reach through various ways including email and hotlines.
Depositing Using Amex
If you’ve used a standard credit card before, then making paying payments on an Amex casino is not far from what you are used to.
- You probably know this by now. Your first step is to create an Amex casino account.
- Once you have an account, make your way to the deposit page. In there, find and select Amex as your preferred payment method.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your card details. This includes the card number, the CVV code and its expiration date. Sometimes, you may be requested to enter the holder’s name and the billing address.
- After verification, what is left is for you to determine the amount of money you’d wish to deposit.
Withdrawing to Amex
Withdrawing your winnings via Amex isn’t common among many players. However, if you’d like to go down this route, here are the steps you’ll follow:
- Access your account by logging in and navigate to the menu.
- Find the cashier option listed in the menu and click on withdraw. A prompt will appear asking you to enter your credit card number and the CVV code among other details.
- As soon as your details match, your withdrawal will begin. However, you’ll have to wait for up to 5 business days for the money to be available in your bank account although this will depend on the country you live in.
Still confused about the best payment method for your preferred online casino? Well, no need to be anymore.
With this informative guide, depositing and withdrawing will be a breeze. What are you waiting for? Pick your preferred payment method and start playing at your favorite online casino.