Have you encountered problems when trying to top up your online casino account? If the answer is yes, then MasterCard is here to help you out and get you back in the game within the shortest time possible. With this card, you can be sure of fast and secure deposits/withdrawals.
This payment method is accepted the world over and the list of online casinos accepting this form of payment continues to balloon every day. The benefits of using MasterCard include:
- It’s easy to use with a short deposit and withdrawal process.
- Fantastic bonuses and promotions for every MasterCard deposit
- MasterCard casinos have awesome payout percentages.
This page aims to provide you with information about MasterCard as a casino payment method including its benefits and where to use it.
Best MasterCard Casino Sites for 2021
- Trusted by US Players Since 1997
- Huge Progressive Jackpots
- Fully Licensed and Regulated
What Is MasterCard?
MasterCard offers its customers a wide range of payment services through its extended network and collaboration with banks and other financial lenders. This means it isn’t a credit card issuer, rather, they collaborate with banks to offer secure payment services when playing online.
To give you a clearer picture of its wide network, MasterCard handles over 23 billion secure transactions each year. There are 3 ways in which you can use this payment option:
- Debit cards: In this method, you can use the funds available in your current account to make purchases.
- Credit cards: This method allows you to make purchases using borrowed funds. However, there’s a limit you cannot exceed.
- Prepaid cards: This method allows customers to make purchases using cards topped up with money from their bank accounts.
Applying for a MasterCard is easy since almost all major banks and other financial institutions allow this mode of payment. The application process will require credit checks among other standard details including:
- Your name
- Physical address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- A password
- A proof of identity which is usually a driving license or a government issued ID or passport
What are the Benefits?
There are plenty of reasons why you should use MasterCard for casino payments:
- Safe and secure deposits – Thanks to its numerous checks and regulations, MasterCard offers its users safe and secure deposits/withdrawals.
- Quick deposits – With MasterCard, your online casino account will receive these funds instantly, thus allowing you to get back to gambling within the shortest time possible.
- Make huge deposits – If you want to play with a higher stake, then MasterCard allows you to make large deposits.
- Extra benefits – MasterCard is a global brand. This means you’ll earn all the benefits associated with the card every time you use it.
- Then there’s the obvious advantage which is the worldwide acceptance. This means you can use Mastercard in any casino that displays its logo.
Where can I use it?
MasterCard is a widely accepted payment method when it comes to online casinos, and using it is no different than when making an online purchase, for example.
However, your usage will depend on the state you live in since some jurisdictions don’t accept this form of payment. For example, in the United States, you can use MasterCard in the 4 legal online gambling states, Delaware, New Jersey, Nevada, and Pennsylvania.
How to Deposit Funds Using MasterCard
Topping up your online casino account using MasterCard is simple:
- Log in to your preferred online casino using your credentials. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- On your dashboard, click on the menu button and find the cashier option. Afterward, select MasterCard as your preferred payment method.
- Once you’ve done this, the site will prompt you to enter personal information. This is crucial for verification purposes and will only take a few seconds.
- If everything checks out, you should be able to transfer funds to your online casino account, ready to play with.
Note that some banks don’t permit online casino payments. The easiest way to find out whether your bank is one of them, try and deposit funds and see if it’s successful. Another way is by contacting your bank or card provider to find out more about the card.
Withdrawing Funds Using MasterCard
Similar to how you made your deposits, you’ll also use the same method to withdraw.
- Log in to your account and head over to the menu.
- Find the cashier option and select the withdraw option. At this point, you’ll be prompted to enter your credit card number, it’s CVC or CVV number, it’s expiry date and your name.
- Once the details are verified, the withdrawal process will begin. Note that this process will take between 1 and 5 business days for the money to reflect in your MasterCard balance.
Keep in mind you must use the same means to withdraw as you used to deposit. This is a requirement by most online casinos.
The fees charged when using MasterCard to fund an online casino account will vary from one casino to another. In some instances, the casino won’t charge any fees if you deposit more than a certain amount of money.
However, if you don’t meet these criteria, you’ll have to part with 2 to 3 percent of the deposit amount as fees. The same happens when you withdraw. The casino will deduct their fees before initiating the transaction and the fees will depend on the casino.